VTN and GDS share sales experiences
VTN & GDS share sales experience- that is the main content of the workshop “Business customer and selling solution measures” organized by Vietnam Telecoms National (VTN) and Global Data Services Js., Company (GDS) via tele-conference on 8th June 2012.
Aimed to Business customers, the workshop provided the knowledge and experience on approaching & selling IT-ICT services. It also pointed out how to collect, create the demand and persuade this kind of customer using the value added services. In addition, the workshop impressed the importance in investigating the trend of Business’ ICT service using and the necessary factors needed to have to sell services for them…
At the workshop, VTN & GDS leaders pledged to continuously hold the similar workshop for both sides updating information and sales experience; at the same time, VTN & GDS together will effort to refresh selling method from merely selling services themselves to selling also solutions to serve customers. Throughout this workshop, both sides also expected to change sales employees’ awareness to catch up the modern marketing trends.
As the two Units share the potential customers- Organizations and Businesses- during the last time, VTN & GDS have a lot of activities to support each others on development of ICT services
- Annoucement for assets liquidation of GDS August 21, 2017
- A small talk with Japanese IT Specialist- Mr. Yoshimi Sasaoka- Deputy General Director of GDS August 20, 2015
- Japanese business delegation impressed with ICT services in Vietnam June 11, 2014
- The enterprises discussed the solution for selling ICT service effectively June 8, 2012
- Japan Vice Minister visit Thang Long Data Center October 12, 2011